Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013


This was a cute and quick set I made for my supervisor for Christmas.  I know, it's a bit early, but I feel like time gets away from me so fast if I don't do things as I get inspired, they never seem to get finished.  So this was to ease me back into stamping.  I used a mini calendar template and bookmark template from over at Splitcoast Stampers, and found the perfect scalloped chipboard in my stash that I had received some time ago in a secret sister swap.  It was the perfect size and my SS had also included some matching scalloped pieces to layer over the chip board.  She was awesome!


I also love the ribbon that Stampin' Up! put out a while back.  I think it is so pretty and adds some sophistication to my projects!  lol...

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Hope you had an awesome weekend and are looking forward to a great week ahead!

No comments: